Four colors Four colors

Aside from a lack of being able to get high scores, this is a fun game~

Sushi Cat The Honeymoon Sushi Cat The Honeymoon

Probably one of the cutest and most relaxing games that combines cats and cats who like sushi together, loved this series. :D

Catgirl Christmas Catgirl Christmas

Short loop, cutely animated, I did quite like the bell ribbon in her hair, that jingle sound just made it better. :3

aliens motion tracker aliens motion tracker

Nothing really happening, seems more like a test gadget than anything for a radar like system for a game.

FH Christmas Party 2016 FH Christmas Party 2016

Blast to be part of the team and been a great year with Forkhead <3

Here's to more amazing content in the future.~ <3

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

Wow, no game at all, I was not compelled to try saving a goat or anything, definitely did not encounter a single glitch, perfect picture to watch. Although it seems to talk to you...

Asgard Skill Master Asgard Skill Master

The game is fantastic yet nice.

The graphics are simple and almost all foes and heroes seem happy to be in combat with each other sans for chests which obviously have no face, only gold, diamonds, and rare items for the collection.

The battle system seems simple enough, obtain gold, level up heroes, buy more heroes for better damage. The more skills and heroes one has, the fast the battle will go.

The audio and sound effects are simple and fitting

My only complaint with the game? If you want to collect rewards past page 1 on the billboard, you HAVE TO SIGN UP to the game's website. While I normally do not mind a game asking more people to come and join a gaming community, I do not like the idea of being forced to do so to obtain rewards I should normally be able to gain as a reward.

Overall, good game but rewards system on the billboard is flawed.

ReZer: my little zombie ReZer: my little zombie

A tad bit difficult to get the hang of at first but pretty fun once you get the basics down. :D

x-SemAn responds:

perhaps, I had to make easier the first enemies)
thanks for the review. :3

Hero Agency Hero Agency

Simple yet pleasant

The graphics reminded me of the art I used to make when I was younger and the simplicity of it felt right. Instead of a lot of flashy animations, there were only flashy buttons here and there to let you know when to click on something next.

The game play was simple, just have to make sure to manage and maintain potions, money, and heroes to level up as much as possible.

Music was nice.

Overall, pretty nice simple management game.

Chaz responds:

Thanks for the review :)

MLP No Touching! MLP No Touching!

Silly yet cute, I like it