D-Pression D-Pression

Good song, good game concept, having to watch your shadow and make sure it cannot follow can be difficult at times. Art style is interesting.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Ooh, didn't expect to suddenly get a review from you here! That makes me very happy :)
I'd have to agree the visual design isn't the most professional xD
I'm glad you stilled enjoyed it though! Thanks a lot :D

[FishSyrup] hentai katsuragi (Senran Kagura) 1.02 [FishSyrup] hentai katsuragi (Senran Kagura) 1.02

It is not a bad idea but there is really nothing going on here at all or much gameplay to this. Could use more creativity and animations.

Anthophobia v1.50 Demo Anthophobia v1.50 Demo

Interesting game concept, not too bad.

No Touch No Touch

That cat just does not want to be touched by anything, lol. Cute and short silly game.

Trigger Knight Trigger Knight

Fantastic and simple fun

The graphics were old school and decent. The dragon sprite though seems a bit familiar, not sure what game I played on here years earlier that had a similar looking dragon, maybe How to Raise a Dragon?

The sound effects seemed fitting enough but I think there could have been more variety for weapon and armor sounds rather than one sound effect being used. The music was also decent and fitting for the game.

The game play was simple and is a strategy game as well since you need to think ahead a little to survive longer, Divine Sword will help to take care of dragons with ease as they have really strong attacks even with good armor equipped.

Overall, fun game, I just recommend changing sounds if you ever do anything with this game again someday.

EBF5 NPC Maker EBF5 NPC Maker

So amazing, I like it, simple and fun. c:

B on Fire B on Fire

Hottest B animation of the day. :P

NASU (YumeNikki Minigame) NASU (YumeNikki Minigame)

To this day, that game is still confusing, at least she had this game to help her take her mind off things.

Mr.Cat Mr.Cat

That kitty will always be a very hungry kitty

Heart Star Heart Star