View Profile NekoMika

1,039 Movie Reviews

Hilariously entertaining. At least she did her best to deliver the pizza on time. Sucks her pay got deducted because the guy did not open the door to take the pizza though.

Very promising start to a great series, I look forward to more episodes. :D

Nice to see Kenny and Fakku having fun dancing the day away. Not a bad short animation; kind of wish they had danced a little longer but this was still nice to see. Good music, good characters, nice dance moves.

458 Game Reviews

Fun and difficult puzzle platformer, love it. :D

This was honestly a pretty funny game. Just hold down keys to build up points and let your cat type the best poem ever.

Not too sure why you are not allowed to jump on enemies, it makes the game next to impossible to even start. As soon as you jump to the opposite side, the green shell koopa suddenly speeds up and gets you whether you jump or not.

The graphics are average for around the time period.

The audio is really loud for picking up coins which was more annoying than anything.

Overall, seems like a train wreck of a game and just meant to be next to impossible to bother with.

2,745 Audio Reviews

Super funky, the upbeat synth makes me think of some old 90's animes too. Fun song to listen to.~

Your vocals reminds me a bit of Muse and the rhythm makes me think of TheLivingTombstone. Great song, hope to hear more in the future. :D

Phenomenal beat!! Loving the overall rhythm. Not a fan of the hits used, but still an incredible piece; nicely done. :D

1,467 Art Reviews

What a cute pile of ducks huddled together. c:

Looks wonderful, I really like the honeycomb design of her headphones and outfit.

sylvrn responds:

Thanks! I enjoyed adding those textures in :)

Quite a crossover design, she looks rather badass. What kind of spells would she be casting?

Musician / Voice Actor, I write music, c: