All 1,231 art Reviews

F E E L I N G B L U E F E E L I N G B L U E

Blue, so blue. It seems calming yet somehow like she is also sad about something and needs someone or a friend she can really open up to. :(

HlihorAlecsandra responds:

Heh. She's alright :)

Paper clothes with spots Paper clothes with spots

Looks nice and simple. It took me a moment to see the color of her eyes due to how light the shades of blue are, aside from erasing the bit of faint ear leftover on the right ear and maybe making the eye color a bit easier to see, looks nice.

HlihorAlecsandra responds:

Yeah, I've forgot that line. And yes! Her eyes are light blue :)

Inktober - Aisaka Taiga - Remake Inktober - Aisaka Taiga - Remake

Your art has improved so much over time. Toradora was a really good anime that made me cry ;-;

Yeah it's one of my favorite anime of all time! I rly loved it <3 _ <3

Mega Gardevoir Mega Gardevoir

They look so pissed but so ready to win a fight, awesome :D

EduardoMartnezGonzle responds:

Thanks ^^

Inktober 2017 - #14 Inktober 2017 - #14

A cat, a cup of coffee, and a day to relax. Seems like a nice way to spend a morning. ^~^

Luluco on Patrol Luluco on Patrol

This reminds me I need to watch that anime, looks great and the humor reminds me of another anime I liked. :3 Looks good with just minimal colors, she looks cheery yet confused. :P

mikemichaelmic responds:

Thank you!! Oh yea I totally recommend it. If you want over the top Studio Trigger style humour and action with even goofier characters then you'll love it. It's a good kind of batshit XD.

Inktober - Nano - Nichijou Inktober - Nano - Nichijou

Silly Sakamoto, sleeping on Nano's head while Hakase looks over her shoulder. This is just adorable and precious. On the other hand, I wonder what Hakase has planned for Nano. :P Great piece, I like the positive vibes coming from this one. :D

NSMP responds:

awww thank you so much again!

I just had to draw Nano after you reminded me. ^^

Peach Peach

She looks super pised to be in a wedding dress. However, if she is wearing Nina William's wedding dress, I guess she is ready to fight someone in a tournament or Tekken. Peach as a guest fighter would be neat. The dress looks fabulous :3

PsychoMonki responds:

Yeah I figured peach would be pissed off after being kidnapped for the 5 millionth time.

Inktober - Hakase &amp;amp; Sakamoto - Nichijou Inktober - Hakase & Sakamoto - Nichijou

Sakamoto looks so annoyed at her for wanting to be in a picture. Nijichou was hilarious and heartwarming. Wish Nano was in this but looks awesome nonetheless. :3

You're right I should've added her! T_T but thank you! :3

--edit--

you know what? I'm gonna draw Nano tomorrow! ^^

Kenny Taunt Kenny Taunt

I could see Kenny doing this in a fighting game of some kind. Smooth loop :o