All 2,877 audio Reviews

Super dope, lovely

4cat responds:

chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch

Familiar Streets Familiar Streets

Near the start, the melodic chimes kind of remind me of the song "Just the Two of Us." The main melody just feels like a nostalgia trip and reminds me of playing retro games once I discovered those. Genesis had so much good stuff, great tune. :)

Fizzy Fruit Fizzy Fruit

Super bubbly and uplifting, I love it! <3

8-bitheroes responds:

End Of Everything (WIP Slipknot Cover) End Of Everything (WIP Slipknot Cover)

This sounds heavy, love it, hope you can find a vocalist for it. ;-;

RealFaction responds:

Thanks, me too.

Circus Contraption - Charmed I'm Sure (DirtyPaws Remix) Circus Contraption - Charmed I'm Sure (DirtyPaws Remix)

The first couple of seconds and last couple seconds of silence could be removed to be honest. Also, the overly loud buildup noise in the start could be lowered a little so it fits in more. An interesting take on circus music, reminds me of a couple of other artists to be honest. The drums are good and heavy hitting. That laugh though, lol.

Level Select (Genesis Music) Level Select (Genesis Music)

Level Select? Also, feels like it could fit for credits music after the world has been saved. I like it. :)

Flawless Wings of Yatagarasu Flawless Wings of Yatagarasu

Gives a feeling like the boss is about to hit even harder than they previously had. Amazing techno remix of the original. :D

Noisymphony - Soda lollipop Noisymphony - Soda lollipop

Mellow, sweet, and so relaxing. What is the squeaky sound effect used near the start though? I tend to hear that sound a lot in this genre. :o

Stronger Monsters Stronger Monsters

This would not be out of place for a boss battle remix against one of the stronger monsters or against an original foe. Pretty cool remix.

Cheetahmen Theme Cheetahmen Theme

Nothing wrong with making a reboot of this game's theme. It was probably one of the best parts of it. :P

Smooth synth work dude