What Is Art What Is Art

Nice silly short piece. The only thing I would recommend changing is cutting off the half-second at the end where you can hear the recorder being turned off.

Giivsunner is... Giivsunner is...

Well, that's one way of looking at things.. :P

Happy Shitty Valentine's Day Happy Shitty Valentine's Day

Short, quick, and silly, not bad

dominiichan responds:

Like me.
Thanks, Cat Mika.

Four colors Four colors

Aside from a lack of being able to get high scores, this is a fun game~

Sushi Cat The Honeymoon Sushi Cat The Honeymoon

Probably one of the cutest and most relaxing games that combines cats and cats who like sushi together, loved this series. :D

Catgirl Christmas Catgirl Christmas

Short loop, cutely animated, I did quite like the bell ribbon in her hair, that jingle sound just made it better. :3

Laser Grid Laser Grid

This is just so damn amazing, nothing but positive vibes from this one <3

MARROW MARROW

Flawless loop, sounds upbeat <3

Lines On Paper : Escape Lines On Paper : Escape

The start made me think of an RPG or Horror type game. The reverb is delicious on this track too. It feels like it is telling the story of someone truly escaping from something or even the horrors of the world looking for answers.

The main rhythm makes me think of a dark drum and bass sound. Would not be out of place for a game like Doom, System Shock, Madness (animation series), or something else super violent and action orientated, beautiful work on that bass and heavy drums and synths, so damn good!!

Demon-Wolf responds:

I'm glad you like it !

Cat Coffee Cat Coffee

Cats, coffee, cats drinking coffee with a smile, <3

Suzzie Nude Suzzie Nude

She looks great, the only issue I have is that her top lip extends out rather than curving into her bottom lip.

zaigwast responds:

Thank you I will try to study more and do a better work on future projects ! It is my 2'nd image ever done in illustrator :] All done with the mouse,so no fancy drawing tablets or such

choo choo motherfucker choo choo motherfucker

Those dueling arm pieces were so cool to have back in the day too. Too bad you couldn't really store side decks in them. Also, which card is that specifically?

bocodamondo responds: