Enojón Enojón

Short, humorous, and uplifting

That Girl From Gunbuster That Girl From Gunbuster

Not a bad start, good flow for animation.

Toys VS Humans Anime Opening Toys VS Humans Anime Opening

Not bad at all, seems like an interesting idea for a show.

TheToonTwinzShow responds:

Thank you!

Idle Pro Gamer 2 Idle Pro Gamer 2

Not a bad game, only thing I would change is having the game auto-save every 10 minutes.

Blobzone responds:

Actually it does save every 10minutes, and every time you switch a screen :)

Get Creamed! Get Creamed!

Very simplistic but fun to play. Dodge three different slime ladies and hope they don't lay on the kisses :P

Sanstale Sanstale

No possible way to win, which makes sense because Chara would just use Frisk as a vessel to reset the victory and keep coming back anyways.

The final struggle against Chara who only finds joy in destroying everything. Turn one seemed a tad more difficult for some reason, probably because it feels the heart moved a little slower, could have just been me though.

The graphics being slightly updated from the original was a nice touch, instead of the standard knife color from the original, the color has been changed to red for all of Chara attacks which fits more.

Not bad at all, difficulty is not too bad and the song is fitting.

Lavender Town (Solkrieg's remix (Elijah Mergold's flip)) Lavender Town (Solkrieg's remix (Elijah Mergold's flip))

Rather nice remix, I recall how much I enjoyed both of Solkreig's Lavender Town remixes, good memories and a good new refreshing take on their remix. :)

Back Streets Back Streets

Would be fitting for exploring a tech based world and roaming the backstreets looking for things to help on the quest, not a bad beat~

Cethic responds:

BLACK BLIZZARD BLACK BLIZZARD

Groovy jam, I like it, that sax... :3

Tohru Tohru

Would love this as a poster, Tohru and Elma are so perfect :3

The Good the Bad &amp;amp; the Bugly The Good the Bad & the Bugly

Chibi Cell and Majin Buu look so silly yet so cheery :D

BLARGEN69 responds:

Buu is the best because he's always silly!!! And Cell is a blast cause of just how much he's pure concentrated smugness haha

Simión Romanticá Simión Romanticá