NekoMikaNekoMika

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 278 Fans

1,631 audio Reviews with Responses

glass half full type glass half full type

Im really loving this track, has a very Earthbound vibe to it. Sounds like a hybrid mashup between dealing with an Otherworldly foe and a Mobile opponent. Would not sound out of place in an Earthbound fan game :D

AliceMako responds:

Earthbound taught me the virtues of daily steak consumption, never actualy finished the game though and i honestly don't recall the soundtrack making much of an impression on me.

However, second time somebody cites it so i'm sure it means something.

AIM - The Ancient Warrior AIM - The Ancient Warrior

I can see this being used an action stage or for a boss battle where you learn to fight yourself or someone or something equally as tough to truly to take on, beautiful piece.

TheEvilDevil responds:

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too! I'm glad you liked this track. ^^

Oriental Ruins Oriental Ruins

This has a rather soothing sound to it, it's calm, I like it.

Sdra3g responds:

Thank you!

Bodybag Bodybag

This is really nice honestly. The rhythm makes me think of younger days when I loved to listen to ska so much. ;-;

ZippyTheWicked responds:

thank you so much dude!

Moth to Flame Moth to Flame

Those are some perfect as hell lines. So smooth and relaxing, makes me think of a chill rainy car ride to go and hang out with a friend from ages past. Beautiful piece, I love it! <33

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Thanks for the love!

Entering the Dark Entering the Dark

So much power

As cinematic as this is, I can imagine a hi hat track being added to make this into a hip hop track. The song sounds like something I would hear as I approach a dark boss or conclusion to part of a story. I love it dude :D

EagleGuard responds:

Thanks! While not 100% intentional, I agree that the drums are what contribute mainly to the 'urban' feel of the song, haha!

Karten - Droplets Karten - Droplets

Makes me think of simpler times even though they were kind of dark and bad memories, beautiful piano piece, thank you for bringing back some heartwarming memories and sad memories. So much emotion... ;u;

Karten responds:

I appreciate abit of my music could spark some feelings. Thank you so much for your review :D

FITE! (Original Mix) FITE! (Original Mix)

The sound is rather wonderful. I love the sound of the backing bass and the drop is beautiful :D I really look forward to hearing more from you.

Wick3dRabbit responds:

Yay i got a comment from one of my favourite NG artist <3
Anyway,thanks very much,i'll definitely try better next time!

new 2016 animation demo new 2016 animation demo

Great voice acting dude :D

BenPatten responds:

Thank you so much. I'm glad I could impress you.

Another medium (Steve28 remix) Another medium (Steve28 remix)

Sounds like it would fit in for a more tech based Undertale universe, I like it :D

Steve28 responds:

Wow, another undertale fangame?!? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just joking, thanks for enjoying my song! :D