1,708 audio Reviews with Responses

Behind the Facade (from Divided Lie) Behind the Facade (from Divided Lie)

Sounds like a spy tune I would hear in a Magical Girl or Romance anime, would not be out of place in The Pet Girl of Sakurasou, I Wanna Be the Twin Tail, or Rozen Maiden. Sounds great. c:

RealFaction responds:

Thanks! I haven't seen those though. Thank you! :D

Lil Boi - You Don't Even Know Lil Boi - You Don't Even Know

This is just too funny. Auto-tune + mumbling = How do I even know what is being said? XD

Good parody piece c:

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

Thank you!

g o o d t h i n g g o o d t h i n g

Chill and positive vibes, digging the 8-bit synth sounds, love this piece <3

midimachine responds:

これは良いこと!

[Tests] - I Just Want to be With you [Tests] - I Just Want to be With you

Very relaxing yet haunting to me for some reason. Reminds me of songs from forever ago I listened to a lot like random house artists, royksopp, tycho (who I still love to hear), and other stuff.

The vocal chops really add to the atmosphere, the buildups and rhythm are soothing, I like it a lot.

TsetsukenMusic responds:

Thank you for the review! I'm really glad you enjoyed it :)

Dreams of Light Dreams of Light

Would not be out of place in a Silent Hill or other horror game. Gives a feeling of hoping for something positive to happen to make everything get better in the end.

The bass and reverb of the synth are perfect here, so little sound used yet it plays out well enough that no other sound is ever needed. Beautiful piece..

Hikari responds:

awh, thank you! <3

(thanks for the favorite too, that means a lot to me.. genuinely. )

The Blind Forest The Blind Forest

Pretty well made beat. The drums feel off to me though. I feel the melody from the drums could have been much more different and complimented everything else in the song.

The beat sounds beautiful though. The flute and synth remind me of some side scrolling games, such an amazing and wonderful audio, I love it. <3

Techmo-X responds:

Glad you do!

ENVY ENVY

Industrial and heavy as hell, very nicely pulled off. Would not mind seeing this in a fighting animation or building up to a major robotic plot twist in something.

LemKuuja responds:

You can my music anywhere you want as long as you're leaving credit.
Cheers ♥

Hands Up! Hands Up!

Throwing cares to the wind and running for as long as you want. This is such an upbeat song, I like it a lot, very nicely done. The piano and 8bit combination is wonderful. :3

jjoon responds:

Thank you so much!!! :D

b r a i n . f o g b r a i n . f o g

So chill and relaxing, congrats on making it to the frontpage as well. Good stuff :)

4cat responds:

Tenk yewww ^__^

Shadow Queen Cover Shadow Queen Cover

Only thing I recommend changing is the drum pad used. I can hear what sounds like a helicopter in the background.

M-Mowz responds:

Yeah, I was trying to mimic the static from the original.