NekoMikaNekoMika

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 260 Fans

1,612 audio Reviews with Responses

Squid Melody [blue version] (RMX) Squid Melody [blue version] (RMX)

Lovely remix <3

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Luna Luna

Interesting, reminds me of horror game soundtracks which rely on ambience and atmosphere to weave a tale. :)

Xenoncoda responds:

Better Than The Book - Hearts Racing Better Than The Book - Hearts Racing

Really nice rhythm for an indie punk song, and that ska addition is wonderful~

Jabun responds:

Many thanks :D Glad you like it and feel free to check out the rest of the album here on NG There's a lot more where this came from!

Hoxton's Razor Hoxton's Razor

This is fucking nice. :D Perfect

Sonik-TLA responds:

Cheers. Appreciate it.

Cotton Candy - Lethalix &amp;amp; Optimize Rmx Cotton Candy - Lethalix & Optimize Rmx

Nice upbeat remix

Lethalix responds:

Thanks! :3

Rattled Ribcage Rattled Ribcage

"What dark secrets may your soul tell me? How may I best prepare a divine torment for your worst nightmares?~ Enter, enter, the show begins soon, who knows, we may just rattle your ribcage with fear!"

Quirky indeed but very nicely done. Makes me think The Nightmare Before Christmas and older cartoons with skeletons. Lovely piece~

larrynachos responds:

Hey NekoMika! Thanks for the review! I'm really glad you liked the song :D

The Haunting Hour ~P~ The Haunting Hour ~P~

The haunting echoes make me feel like I'm exploring an empty home or asylum that has secrets to it. Bells, haunting vocals, and a simple rhythm to it. Sometimes the best of spooky Halloween tunes comes from simplicity, wonderful work my friend.

Phyrnna responds:

Hehehehe thanks m'dear~ <3 *pet pet*

Loose CanniBall Loose CanniBall

The song is great, the only thing that kind of ruins it for me is the squishy sounds. I feel you could have done a slightly different transition between rhythm like a crossfade. Otherwise, really nice piece.

steampianist responds:

ah yeah well ive had that library (squishy sounds are guts) for a while now and ive been meaning to use it hehe thanks for the review :D

Amarelo Preto (Blackanese) Amarelo Preto (Blackanese)

Sounds really smooth and like something I would listen to while roaming around at night.

DeadlyAlchemy responds:

That's the aim ^_^ I'm glad you liked it. Hope to make more like this at some point, just not sure when.

~SW~ Data Transfer ~SW~ Data Transfer

Really makes me feel like exploring a city at night exploring for a purpose and finding secrets to why a city is decaying.

SkyeWint responds:

Sweet. That sounds awesome.