NekoMikaNekoMika

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 314 Fans

1,668 audio Reviews with Responses

V. UNKN0WN - TERMINATED FULL ALBUM INSTRUMENTAL 2013 . V. UNKN0WN - TERMINATED FULL ALBUM INSTRUMENTAL 2013 .

I really wanted to find something positive to say about this one but it sounds like a bunch of sounds slapped together for the sake of calling it an "album." There are very few if any spots on this album where it sounds anywhere close to being decent. I notice a lot of stock sounds from FL Studio used. Not sure if the intention of this was to put together a bunch of random stuff or what.

HunterISV responds:

It was from 2013 now is 2017, btw if you think you can do something better than this crap from 2013 go ahead we could talk fairly.

pickle on top(demo) pickle on top(demo)

Makes a neat space loop, I keep expecting the drums to go into a hip hop or trap pattern every time they start. :o

lol no trap beats here

Imogen Heap - Have You Got It In You? - K0DeX Remix Imogen Heap - Have You Got It In You? - K0DeX Remix

Damn is this a beautiful remix, wonderfully blended vocals, reminds me of early 00s DnB music used in movies, love it! <3

JBeat2k9 responds:

Thank you so much, NekoMika! <3

The original piece by Imogen Heap is incredible, so if you haven't heard it yet, I really recommend you check it out! I had to use the instrumental and studio versions of the original to make the acapella, but now I have one, if anybody wants it, I'm happy to supply it so you can do your own remix!

Just PM me!

Thank you for the 4.5/5! :D

Imagine Dragons- Radioactive [XEFMIX] Imagine Dragons- Radioactive [XEFMIX]

I feel the vocals have could have blended just a tad bit more but otherwise this is an absolutely beautiful remix <3

XEFSketch responds:

Thanks for the feedback.

I completely agree, the vocals were very difficult to work with. I could have done a better job but I got lazy lol.

Style God Supreme Style God Supreme

Those are some very chill vibes, gives a feeling of driving down an endless neon lit highway~

AliceMako responds:

Glad you like.

Starlight Nightsky Starlight Nightsky

I really do love the vibes and atmosphere here. I feel like there is a bit of audio mastering issues near the start but it cleans up through the rest of the song, makes me think of synthwave, DnB, and space, fantastic combination!~

Techmo-X responds:

Yeah I tried to fix it but it wasn't changing up. Actually this was made while in the makes of a new song that comes out tomorrow so stick around for the new song too. Thanks For Your critique.

Snoic De echog Theme Song Snoic De echog Theme Song

Well... this was certainly interesting. Is this what happens when a fandom completely destroys the original product? Not meaning your song but asking if it is a parody of the idea. :P

SpanglishHorse responds:

It's not a parody
It's real.
Snoic will destroy sonic forever.
XD

cmon cmon

This would sound nice with a simple bass line and drum loop behind it really.

i always wonder who the 2-10 people are who download my music

You're On! You're On!

GAME! SET!

This would make for an amazing boss song in the SSB series where you have to play AI of the highest caliber until you fight the whole roster, one by one. Beautiful as fuck remix dude! <3

OfficialNovacore responds:

Thanks a bunch! This one isn't a remix tho, it's an original made entirely by me. Glad you like it :)

spilled blood of a hero spilled blood of a hero

This has a very Earthbound vibe to it, would fit for either an odd / quirky foe or possibly for a boss? Not bad at all~

ConceptSama responds:

thankyou neko mika you always give me feedback too with i really like