Be a Supporter!

NekoMikaNekoMika

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 220 Fans

1,615 audio Reviews with Responses

Forever 2 Forever 2

The song is decent but I feel the transitions could have been better. The solo string notes feel so out of place on this too since it sounds like you are getting a feel for strings when you play single notes rather than chords. Other than that, not too bad. The vocals are very calming.

Review Request Club

Luciaea responds:

Thank you! I really appreciate the help!

Republic of Nowhere Republic of Nowhere

The tune makes me think of Shining Force but with a modern tune update and maybe even better graphics.

The drums, I feel could have been a little better. The little tap noise does not feel like it belongs here and seems to make the track sound a bit wonky at times.

The orchestra is pretty beautiful and sounds alright. Maybe fix up the trombone at parts so that there isn't an odd sounding lingering note at times.

Overall, not too bad, could be better though.

Review Request Club

LexaHergon responds:

Thanks for the review NekoMika , I'll run another check on the drums section and see what I can do to make it better as well as the trombone. (cool new name btw)

Becoming Independent Becoming Independent

I would have to agree with you, it does sound like very generic cheesy music for a documentary or some kind of uplifting propoganda about being yourself and the like.

Out of all the sounds, I love the drums and strings the most. <3

Step responds:

I kinda like the piano over here myself, but I wish I mixed it a little better :(.

Glad you enjoyed it, despite its very apparent cheese!

日本のROM6 最後 日本のROM6 最後

This sounds really bizarre. Sounds like something playing for a creepy advert or just playing in a creepy area of a video game. Sounds heavily filtered and all.

Reeez responds:

このレビューの批判や賞賛はありますか?私は知っているが、あなたに感謝しないでください!

Alone Alone

Has a really sad yet slightly uplifting feeling to it, beautiful piece of music.

pit80 responds:

Thanks!

Infectious Infectious

It sounds a bit off with the rhythm. Sounds like the one synth just had a bunch of buttons pushed in hopes of a good rhythm then goes back to decent. Really odd beat.

theNIPPLELAZER responds:

Odd is my middle name, and my last name. But thanks i guess ill work on it!

Chompy Chompy

Big fan of DKC, nice to see this song builds off of that song's rhythm. Has a really fun jazzy sound to it and I love it! :D

Step responds:

WILL YOU EVER GIVE A 10/10 AT LEAST ONCE ON NEWGROUNDS? IT'S KILLING ME.

Hahaha. Thanks for reviewing though, I really appreciate it ^_^.

The Last Walk The Last Walk

Beautiful and I love your vocals. The bass at times could be toned down a bit I feel. It is usually to support the song, not override it. Only complaint I have, otherwise, beautiful.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks muchly man. The bass was heavy intentionally, but I turned the bass down low, on the bass, haha and cranked the mids...I wanted the bass to stand out more. Cheers for the listen and review, mang.

Mystic Cave (SyTeQ mix) Mystic Cave (SyTeQ mix)

Really nice remix. Fits the feeling for a cave.

SyTeQ responds:

Thank you!!

Opaix - Crazy Cat Opaix - Crazy Cat

Makes me miss my kitty. Beautiful tuning of that cat voice and wubs.

ElectroLord99 responds:

tyvm x3
n hope they are good memories :)