Be a Supporter!

Nice upbeat remix

Lethalix responds:

Thanks! :3

Rattled Ribcage Rattled Ribcage

"What dark secrets may your soul tell me? How may I best prepare a divine torment for your worst nightmares?~ Enter, enter, the show begins soon, who knows, we may just rattle your ribcage with fear!"

Quirky indeed but very nicely done. Makes me think The Nightmare Before Christmas and older cartoons with skeletons. Lovely piece~

larrynachos responds:

Hey NekoMika! Thanks for the review! I'm really glad you liked the song :D

The Haunting Hour ~P~ The Haunting Hour ~P~

The haunting echoes make me feel like I'm exploring an empty home or asylum that has secrets to it. Bells, haunting vocals, and a simple rhythm to it. Sometimes the best of spooky Halloween tunes comes from simplicity, wonderful work my friend.

Phyrnna responds:

Hehehehe thanks m'dear~ <3 *pet pet*

Loose CanniBall Loose CanniBall

The song is great, the only thing that kind of ruins it for me is the squishy sounds. I feel you could have done a slightly different transition between rhythm like a crossfade. Otherwise, really nice piece.

steampianist responds:

ah yeah well ive had that library (squishy sounds are guts) for a while now and ive been meaning to use it hehe thanks for the review :D

Amarelo Preto (Blackanese) Amarelo Preto (Blackanese)

Sounds really smooth and like something I would listen to while roaming around at night.

DeadlyAlchemy responds:

That's the aim ^_^ I'm glad you liked it. Hope to make more like this at some point, just not sure when.

~SW~ Data Transfer ~SW~ Data Transfer

Really makes me feel like exploring a city at night exploring for a purpose and finding secrets to why a city is decaying.

SkyeWint responds:

Sweet. That sounds awesome.

Hatsune Miku - ITADAKIMASU! Hatsune Miku - ITADAKIMASU!

Sounds wonderful~~~

iamsicknerd responds:

Thanks so much!

Electrostatic Electrostatic

Sounds rather funky for a DnB track, DnB Funk? Makes me think of the MOTHER games but with a more modern take on the music.

Flaytic responds:

Never really played MOTHER, but I'll take it as a compliment, thanks :D

RapGoat RapGoat

This is beautiful. Would love to see this on the front page!~ <3

Phyrnna responds:

That would be neat xD Tho I've never been frontpaged before. o.o;

Bass Knight Bass Knight