1,679 audio Reviews with Responses

Synthion - Akiba (Novacore Remix) Synthion - Akiba (Novacore Remix)

The synths sound so dreamy and takes me back to 2013 when I first discovered this style of sound. I love it and the song just makes me feel like I am at a home away from home. Cannot think of a way to improve this song, great work. :D

OfficialNovacore responds:

Thank you so much, that's what I was going for :)

We are Number One but it's METAL We are Number One but it's METAL

A fitting theme for if Robbie was suddenly being much more serious in his schemes.

"Robbie got serious, his chances of catching a real superhero increased by tenfold!"

Amazing :D

PirateCrab responds:

He'd still fuck it up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ haha

Robotnik's MBM - Exercise Robotnik's MBM - Exercise

"Place beans in a row of 4 to get rid of them or set them up for combos"

The game was so good, Scratch, Spike, and Dr. Robotnik on the highest difficulty annoyed me a bit with how tough they were at times.

Very wonderful remix, coming in and fading out, epic remix of the Exercise theme~

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

For some reason Skwheel (Level 6) was also a tough one. Don't know why. Levels 7-9 weren't too hard. 6 for some reason, always got me. Then I'd be fine until Sir Ffuzzy-Logik (Level 10).

But I used to still beat it on Hardest. I've had a lot of hours on this game. I even reached level 82 in Exercise Mode (Which is ironic, cause this is my 82nd publication). I loved this game.

Actually they have an exact version of this game for the SNES as well. Only it's Kirby XD

NOV3MB3R & YermerMC - Traveling in your smile (Razorrekker remix) NOV3MB3R & YermerMC - Traveling in your smile (Razorrekker remix)

Simple yet wonderful beat, downloaded, I love the buildups <3

Razorrekker responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed :D

My Girl My Girl

I keep feeling like the drum track is going to change to triple hi hats more often, not too sure why. Is that your voice? Really good vocals if it is. ~ Sounds very chill for an RnB piece, I like it.

OfficialNovacore responds:

Nah it's not me, it's an acapella that I edited a bunch. Glad you like it! :)

Atom (Demon-Wolf Remix) Atom (Demon-Wolf Remix)

So heavy, so beautiful, what a bass <3

Demon-Wolf responds:

In Past In Past

Quite chill, good sampling, looking forward to more.

1u2d responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. I got a backlog of stuff I can upload plus workin on an EP so I'll have stuff uploaded hopefully frequently.

MegaSus - Crunch MegaSus - Crunch

Well damn, this is smooth~ Cannot hear any flaws I do not like here!

MegaSusOfficial responds:

Ow thanks!

Zone- I'd Like to Teach the World to Fap (DDA RMX) Zone- I'd Like to Teach the World to Fap (DDA RMX)

Really liking this remix. It sounds just as cheery about fapping. :P

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks^^

Talking Real - Geometry Dash Situation (S2E4) Talking Real - Geometry Dash Situation (S2E4)

Good podcast and all. Very accurate summary, the sad part is despite the honesty, they are still sending hate towards her. Hoping in the end that everything works out overall on both sides.

RealFaction responds:

Yeah that sucks. Well those people need to be banned and hopefully eventually we'll root out the bad apples so they can't come back to do so. Thanks, me too.