Be a Supporter!

NekoMikaNekoMika

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 228 Fans

1,609 audio Reviews with Responses

Hatsune Miku - ITADAKIMASU! Hatsune Miku - ITADAKIMASU!

Sounds wonderful~~~

iamsicknerd responds:

Thanks so much!

Electrostatic Electrostatic

Sounds rather funky for a DnB track, DnB Funk? Makes me think of the MOTHER games but with a more modern take on the music.

Flaytic responds:

Never really played MOTHER, but I'll take it as a compliment, thanks :D

RapGoat RapGoat

This is beautiful. Would love to see this on the front page!~ <3

Phyrnna responds:

That would be neat xD Tho I've never been frontpaged before. o.o;

Bass Knight Bass Knight

I can dance to this honestly, sounds sexy. <3

BoomKitty responds:

You sound sexy

Best Song Ever Made Best Song Ever Made

I was hoping for an Oliver Age 24 reference, got me good there. :o

The rhythm sounds so calming and I love the buildup. I would remove the static sound though, just kind of seems to ruin it for me in my opinion. Otherwise, fabulous piece.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

That would have been a really good idea! Well, there are more years to come :p
I'm surprised that a few people actually seem to like this song o.O
Let's just say that the methods with which I composed and recorded this song weren't exactly... Conventional...

Thanks :3

Fnaf Scary Cover Warning Fnaf Scary Cover Warning

That was really sp00ky to me. That static though.

Wegra responds:

Pussy

Forever 2 Forever 2

The song is decent but I feel the transitions could have been better. The solo string notes feel so out of place on this too since it sounds like you are getting a feel for strings when you play single notes rather than chords. Other than that, not too bad. The vocals are very calming.

Review Request Club

Luciaea responds:

Thank you! I really appreciate the help!

Republic of Nowhere Republic of Nowhere

The tune makes me think of Shining Force but with a modern tune update and maybe even better graphics.

The drums, I feel could have been a little better. The little tap noise does not feel like it belongs here and seems to make the track sound a bit wonky at times.

The orchestra is pretty beautiful and sounds alright. Maybe fix up the trombone at parts so that there isn't an odd sounding lingering note at times.

Overall, not too bad, could be better though.

Review Request Club

LexaHergon responds:

Thanks for the review NekoMika , I'll run another check on the drums section and see what I can do to make it better as well as the trombone. (cool new name btw)

Becoming Independent Becoming Independent

I would have to agree with you, it does sound like very generic cheesy music for a documentary or some kind of uplifting propoganda about being yourself and the like.

Out of all the sounds, I love the drums and strings the most. <3

Step responds:

I kinda like the piano over here myself, but I wish I mixed it a little better :(.

Glad you enjoyed it, despite its very apparent cheese!

日本のROM6 最後 日本のROM6 最後

This sounds really bizarre. Sounds like something playing for a creepy advert or just playing in a creepy area of a video game. Sounds heavily filtered and all.

Reeez responds: