1,688 audio Reviews with Responses

Saao - Undertale Saao - Undertale

Great remix, gives an 80s feel to the original theme, I like it. :D

Breakthrough responds:

It's not a remix, this is a fan-based track I made for my friend. To resemble the overall feel from Undertale. But I'm glad you like it :)

End Of A Heartache female cover End Of A Heartache female cover

What a trip! Takes me back to my early teenage years when I heard this song for the first time and started to love this genre or music. Amazing cover, the only thing I would recommend is having the vocals be louder. c:

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

I agree. We recorded and mixed in one session. Bad, badman. hahaha. Came back with some fresh ears and remixed. You'll have to "clear your cache" (dumb newgrounds), but new version up! Newgrounds also seems to screw with the sound a little ....but way better now. :) Thanks so much for your insight and review!!

Face Lift Face Lift

Has an odd feel to it but relaxing at the same time. The spacey synth is just so.... out there I guess, sounds nice.

Cethic responds:

I'm glad you went more in depth as to why you enjoyed it, thank you!

Fly Me Away Fly Me Away

This has a very chill vibe to it, enjoying the feeling of flying to this song, groovy~

iIRenStyleIi responds:

I appreciate it very much 8)

[Jam] Long synthesizer jam [Jam] Long synthesizer jam

Really interesting jam... the sound starts out as if picking up an atmosphere then picks up a space / mystery type theme that could go well with so many different things. I almost wonder how this would sound with drums added into the mix but it would likely ruin the build into the atmosphere that this tune has going.

The jam makes me feel like I'm exploring life, mysteries, making sandwiches, exploring new adventures in my mind. It is a very nice jam, glad to hear it.

Mich responds:

Thanks Neko :) I think sine waves with vibrate have some inherent mysterious quality to them, I quite like it. I think I'd have a hard time laying down drums in a structure that makes sense, as there's not really much of a structure to the piece itself.

I chuckled at "making sandwiches", I'm going to assume you're referring to the "jam" bit. :P

Thanks for the review!

Spark Spark

Makes me feel sparks of creativity once more. It also reminds me of times that have passed and times that have yet to come. I guess falling through an abyss of memories and premonitions would be fitting for how this song makes me feel. The drums are just incredible to enjoy hearing, I love it. I hope to hear another piece like this from you someday. ^~^

larrynachos responds:

<3.

OLGA OLGA

Repetitive, chill, calming, old timey sound to it. Fits well for the message and memories I think, may she rest in piece. The drum beat kind of makes me think of Super Mario for some reason.

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

Thanks for leaving your feedback!

Til Dawn Til Dawn

This has such a chill vibe to it. Reminds me of chillwave and some older animes as well such as Cowboy Bebop, DragonBall, and Inuyasha, such a nostalgic piece. I like it. What was the vocal sample from by the way? Asking as I just like the general sound of it and how it blends in smoothly.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Thanks!
the vocal "AH" sound, tambourine, and a tiny piece of piano are all from Aleksander Zatsepin - Tanets Shamana

Final Form Final Form

This makes for a perfect final boss form battle theme. Reminds me of Armored Core: 4 Answer, Kirby: The Crystal Shards, Devil May Cry, and the newer Pokemon games. This is so damn cool :D

SnowTeddy responds:

:D thank you so much for your review! i'm a big fan of Devil May Cry. thanks a ton, NekoMika!

Sonic CD Palmtree Panic/ Metallic Madness (japanese) Cross Mix Sonic CD Palmtree Panic/ Metallic Madness (japanese) Cross Mix

This remix hits hard, reminds me I had some trouble with Metal Sonic as a kid and he would beat me because I could not figure out how to complete the stage, beautiful remix~

Evilx180 responds: