All 2,826 audio Reviews

Lavender Town (Solkrieg's remix (Elijah Mergold's flip)) Lavender Town (Solkrieg's remix (Elijah Mergold's flip))

Rather nice remix, I recall how much I enjoyed both of Solkreig's Lavender Town remixes, good memories and a good new refreshing take on their remix. :)

Back Streets Back Streets

Would be fitting for exploring a tech based world and roaming the backstreets looking for things to help on the quest, not a bad beat~

Cethic responds:

BLACK BLIZZARD BLACK BLIZZARD

Groovy jam, I like it, that sax... :3

Spongebob - Campfire Song Song (Jupitrean Remix) Spongebob - Campfire Song Song (Jupitrean Remix)

If the bpm for the original had been adjusted to go with the drum beat, I feel this could have been much better, not bad for a first try, just practice is all I can say. :)

Jupitrean responds:

Yeah. I'm working on that.
Thanks for being constructive, though :)

Hands Up Motherfucker Hands Up Motherfucker

Surprised I never reviewed these ages ago, thought I had. Probably my favorite track I have ever heard from you, would like more stuff like this from you again someday. That bass and drum sound is glorious!

Ambush Dem Ambush Dem

Brand new and quite amazing, good bass <3

ColBreakz - HeartBeat ColBreakz - HeartBeat

Sounds incredibly cheery and uplifting, chiptune, dubstep, and silly cheery stuff, lovely.

Devut Devut

Not that bad, I would just lower the volume of the drum kicks, otherwise sounds decent.

lordsamdoom responds:

Ok, I will work on the balancing of the tracks for the next one!

Breakbeat ala Donek Breakbeat ala Donek

This would not be out of place for a boss song or exploring a really weird and out of place dungeon in HyperDimension Neptunia; although for the latter, I guess distant and stuttering voices being added in would not be bad.

Good piece, I like it. :)

strings loop strings loop

Not bad at all, seems like it would fit well for showing someone making a dynamic entrance and walking somewhere, also would not be too out of place for a silly scene in Nijichou.