All 2,815 audio Reviews

Blue pixelz Blue pixelz

Does not seem like it would be too out of place in a futuristic slice of life anime really.

Wrong Enemy?!? (Rmx) Loop Wrong Enemy?!? (Rmx) Loop

"Oh dear, I'm sorry! I'm late too! Here let me make it up to you with some art."

A very unique battle theme for someone who really is sorry to have run into you on accident. Good remix

Saao - Undertale Saao - Undertale

Great remix, gives an 80s feel to the original theme, I like it. :D

Breakthrough responds:

It's not a remix, this is a fan-based track I made for my friend. To resemble the overall feel from Undertale. But I'm glad you like it :)

Hard Drive Divinity Hard Drive Divinity

Awesome remix of the battle theme from mk2 / Re;Birth2! Has a very Sonic CD feel to it minus "Hit it" sound sample vocals, love this!! <33

End Of A Heartache female cover End Of A Heartache female cover

What a trip! Takes me back to my early teenage years when I heard this song for the first time and started to love this genre or music. Amazing cover, the only thing I would recommend is having the vocals be louder. c:

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

I agree. We recorded and mixed in one session. Bad, badman. hahaha. Came back with some fresh ears and remixed. You'll have to "clear your cache" (dumb newgrounds), but new version up! Newgrounds also seems to screw with the sound a little ....but way better now. :) Thanks so much for your insight and review!!

Face Lift Face Lift

Has an odd feel to it but relaxing at the same time. The spacey synth is just so.... out there I guess, sounds nice.

Cethic responds:

I'm glad you went more in depth as to why you enjoyed it, thank you!

Xtrullor - Event Horizon (Novius Remix) Xtrullor - Event Horizon (Novius Remix)

That glitchy drop was interesting, very interesting remix, gives a feeling of entering a boss battle or someplace normally then starting to malfunction or feeling your body start to mess up badly as you try to regain control from the machines taking over your soul... cybernetics eat the soul indeed. Good remix O.o

Limit Break X Survivor -Dragon Ball Super(COVER) Limit Break X Survivor -Dragon Ball Super(COVER)

This is a delightfully well done cover! Aside from a lack of vocals, this is great!!

Sunset Rider -full album- Sunset Rider -full album-

This is such an amazing album. One moment we're driving down a road in the dark, next moment we're exploring space and then I'm being reminded of Hotline Miami and Earthbound, so damn good!

good night good night

This has such a chill and sleepy sound to it. Would not be too out of place for a save room in a game before going back to adventures and all while dreaming. :)