All 2,853 audio Reviews

Behind the Facade (from Divided Lie) Behind the Facade (from Divided Lie)

Sounds like a spy tune I would hear in a Magical Girl or Romance anime, would not be out of place in The Pet Girl of Sakurasou, I Wanna Be the Twin Tail, or Rozen Maiden. Sounds great. c:

RealFaction responds:

Thanks! I haven't seen those though. Thank you! :D

Lil Boi - You Don't Even Know Lil Boi - You Don't Even Know

This is just too funny. Auto-tune + mumbling = How do I even know what is being said? XD

Good parody piece c:

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

Thank you!

Mining Music Mining Music

Relaxing and spaced out, can mine, walk, and do a lot for hours and yet not feel tired or like much time has passed. That's what this music makes me think of, enjoyable. The only thing I would have taken out of it is the shaker sounds or at least made them a little quieter. Probably just me but it feels like they do not entirely fit with this piece.

g o o d t h i n g g o o d t h i n g

Chill and positive vibes, digging the 8-bit synth sounds, love this piece <3

midimachine responds:

これは良いこと!

Lovely Kitten - Running Away the Past Lovely Kitten - Running Away the Past

Slick beat, good chopped vocals and rhythm, nicely done. Looking forward to the album. :)

In The End - Linkin Park Arrangement/Cover In The End - Linkin Park Arrangement/Cover

Amazing cover piece, great work on this cover <3

Angel Waifu (Freestyle) Angel Waifu (Freestyle)

Sounds really decent, the vocals are nice. My only issue is I think the volume could use better mixing so neither voice or the backing track override each other. Almost sounds like they are battling each other for more attention. :(

[Tests] - I Just Want to be With you [Tests] - I Just Want to be With you

Very relaxing yet haunting to me for some reason. Reminds me of songs from forever ago I listened to a lot like random house artists, royksopp, tycho (who I still love to hear), and other stuff.

The vocal chops really add to the atmosphere, the buildups and rhythm are soothing, I like it a lot.

TsetsukenMusic responds:

Thank you for the review! I'm really glad you enjoyed it :)

Lovely Kitten - Trapped Lovely Kitten - Trapped

Sounds very interesting, good drop as well, looking forward to the full album when it gets released.

Dreams of Light Dreams of Light

Would not be out of place in a Silent Hill or other horror game. Gives a feeling of hoping for something positive to happen to make everything get better in the end.

The bass and reverb of the synth are perfect here, so little sound used yet it plays out well enough that no other sound is ever needed. Beautiful piece..

Hikari responds:

awh, thank you! <3

(thanks for the favorite too, that means a lot to me.. genuinely. )