All 2,789 audio Reviews

This is just so damn amazing, nothing but positive vibes from this one <3

MARROW MARROW

Flawless loop, sounds upbeat <3

Lines On Paper : Escape Lines On Paper : Escape

The start made me think of an RPG or Horror type game. The reverb is delicious on this track too. It feels like it is telling the story of someone truly escaping from something or even the horrors of the world looking for answers.

The main rhythm makes me think of a dark drum and bass sound. Would not be out of place for a game like Doom, System Shock, Madness (animation series), or something else super violent and action orientated, beautiful work on that bass and heavy drums and synths, so damn good!!

Demon-Wolf responds:

I'm glad you like it !

Lion Lion

This is some good stuff, has a nice heavy sound to it. :D

Synthion - Akiba (Novacore Remix) Synthion - Akiba (Novacore Remix)

The synths sound so dreamy and takes me back to 2013 when I first discovered this style of sound. I love it and the song just makes me feel like I am at a home away from home. Cannot think of a way to improve this song, great work. :D

OfficialNovacore responds:

Thank you so much, that's what I was going for :)

We are Number One but it's METAL We are Number One but it's METAL

A fitting theme for if Robbie was suddenly being much more serious in his schemes.

"Robbie got serious, his chances of catching a real superhero increased by tenfold!"

Amazing :D

PirateCrab responds:

He'd still fuck it up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ haha

DOCX DOCX

Sounds like the start of a boss battle, starting with phase 1 of 2 or 3. Would not sound that out of place. I feel the hi hats could use a bit more reverb though.

Hit 'em Like This! Hit 'em Like This!

Hitting those drops really hard, super heavy synths, fast paced beat. Would be a very fitting theme for a fast paced boss battle in an FPS or Side-scroller platform game <3

Robotnik's MBM - Exercise Robotnik's MBM - Exercise

"Place beans in a row of 4 to get rid of them or set them up for combos"

The game was so good, Scratch, Spike, and Dr. Robotnik on the highest difficulty annoyed me a bit with how tough they were at times.

Very wonderful remix, coming in and fading out, epic remix of the Exercise theme~

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

For some reason Skwheel (Level 6) was also a tough one. Don't know why. Levels 7-9 weren't too hard. 6 for some reason, always got me. Then I'd be fine until Sir Ffuzzy-Logik (Level 10).

But I used to still beat it on Hardest. I've had a lot of hours on this game. I even reached level 82 in Exercise Mode (Which is ironic, cause this is my 82nd publication). I loved this game.

Actually they have an exact version of this game for the SNES as well. Only it's Kirby XD

Game Town Tune Game Town Tune

Not a bad short piece

I feel this would fit more for a cheesy type of cutscene than a town though, just the vibes I get from it.