All 1,237 movie Reviews

My Aesthetic My Aesthetic

Classic vintage aesthetics. The animation style mashups were nice. :)

CONCLUSE - Part 9 - A Dark World CONCLUSE - Part 9 - A Dark World

That Sonic Adventure 2 reference, oh gosh, did not expect that. The jump cuts though really got me, nice little jump scares.

CONCLUSE - Part 8 - The Diseased Inn CONCLUSE - Part 8 - The Diseased Inn

That's a very interesting looking gun..? Hopefully they can make it out of there safely. :(

CONCLUSE - Part 7 - Welcome to Hell CONCLUSE - Part 7 - Welcome to Hell

Starting to get some real Silent Hill vibes from this game, almost makes one think this could have been a prototype to that series if this had been a real game.

CONCLUSE - Part 6 - Twisted Reality CONCLUSE - Part 6 - Twisted Reality

Too bad they never made it to the surface :x

That creature is spooky though.

CONCLUSE - Part 5 - Sewer of Perversion CONCLUSE - Part 5 - Sewer of Perversion

That last key that gets picked up... *shudders*

This really is a scary PS1 game... :x

JMartin97 responds:

Thanks for all the reviews, happy you're enjoying it :)

CONCLUSE - Part 4 - Dark Horrors CONCLUSE - Part 4 - Dark Horrors

Seeing what causes the distortion is creepy. Very well made, nothing truly happens but the atmosphere just really captures how scary that world is when one is all alone and everything else seems to have died.

CONCLUSE - Part 3 - Mysterious Video CONCLUSE - Part 3 - Mysterious Video

It seems they had an earlier build of the game and like something was interfering with the recording of the game. :o

CONCLUSE: Lost PS1 Horror Demo - Part 2 CONCLUSE: Lost PS1 Horror Demo - Part 2

Seems great, the audio is nice but I would have used the distorted cicada sound less as I feel it clashes a little with the atmosphere. The interface screw where it seems like the game went back to the game starting up was a decent surprise. Also, what was being said when the voice spoke really fast before the fake reboot?

CONCLUSE: Lost PS1 Horror Game Demo CONCLUSE: Lost PS1 Horror Game Demo

Very creepy atmosphere, pretty well put together too. The audio and all makes me think of Silent Hill a little but as nothing has happened as of yet, gives a feeling of Yume Nikki where you are stuck in a dream world with not much to go on and trying to explore a strange place.