All 1,102 art Reviews

Hot Summer Hot Summer

The colors are wonderful, I like the look of her hair and choker. c:

Yang X Neo Yang X Neo

I never get tired of seeing Neo's hairstyle, it's so beautiful, although she is getting nailed by Yang. :P

Very nicely done Patreon raffle piece, looks good. :o

Alola Form Ninetails Gijinka Alola Form Ninetails Gijinka

Makes for an amazing background and so much blue, I like it. :3

90 Followers / subscribers milestone post 90 Followers / subscribers milestone post

Their face seems odd but the design is neat. Congrats on 50 followers >w<

ProjectNetoku responds:

90 but thanks XD
and yeah a bit odd but she's odd anyways for her character species :3

Never game for 3 whole days ( warframe raging bunny? ) Never game for 3 whole days ( warframe raging bunny? )

That bunny could probably use some sleep. ^~^

ProjectNetoku responds:

i hate to quote undertale here and such but ...
he was too determined to sleep

also he's sweet enough it effects his brain that guys not going out unless you have a frying pan ...

Love Quest of the Lonesome Nautiloid Love Quest of the Lonesome Nautiloid

She looks so excited thinking about her romantic love interests, so adorable with the pose. :3

BLARGEN69 responds:

She's the type that never stops thinking about love! Sometimes to her own detriment, she's not very good at this stuff haha Thank you so much!!!

drawing dump drawing dump

So many different styles in one image. @_@

Practice is always good though.

Demon Girl Demon Girl

The colors blend really well together, wonder why she looks so concerned or serious or if that is her normal face. :o

commission for a card game 1 part 3 commission for a card game 1 part 3

Looks like she protects so many people. I look forward to seeing what this card game is and is about. The background spell getting ready to be used looks nice, love the attention to details on pieces like this. c:

commission for a card game 2 part 3 commission for a card game 2 part 3

Commission for a card game but would also make for some cool card sleeves too. I have not bought card sleeves in forever, probably since around the time I stopped playing Magic the Gathering and Yu-Gi-Oh. The evil yet mysterious look makes me curious as to what lead to her being evil or if she always was, looks awesome and you have a new fan now. :3

irvintiu responds:

well she's alrready evil. although she uses her looks to lure to trap. kill them by sucking out their blood like a vampire ^^,

and also thank you :)