All 971 art Reviews

Cat Coffee Cat Coffee

Cats, coffee, cats drinking coffee with a smile, <3

Suzzie Nude Suzzie Nude

She looks great, the only issue I have is that her top lip extends out rather than curving into her bottom lip.

zaigwast responds:

Thank you I will try to study more and do a better work on future projects ! It is my 2'nd image ever done in illustrator :] All done with the mouse,so no fancy drawing tablets or such

choo choo motherfucker choo choo motherfucker

Those dueling arm pieces were so cool to have back in the day too. Too bad you couldn't really store side decks in them. Also, which card is that specifically?

bocodamondo responds:

Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max

Dasa Me... Dasa Me...

I like it, hope the kitty did not scratch your head. ;-;

Coolkitten13 responds:

Thanks, and unfortunatley the kitty did...Q-Q

Dragon Girl Dragon Girl

Blue hair, blue lips, lovely design <3 The tail is a great strong look and the eyes seem dominant, great character and good luck thinking up a name. :3

FuShark responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you like the design. Niki is starting to grow on me but we'll see.

Charl Mcgroove Charl Mcgroove

Still looks cute to me, and that kitty has the full triforce, what will they do now?

(Old) when you go slow (Old) when you go slow

Not bad at all, the only thing I would change is the words being moved to being part of the wall rather than the foreground. :)

How Normal People shop and How I shop How Normal People shop and How I shop

The difference between normal peeps and artists lingerie shopping. I do like the coat your avatar has on though. :D

Hello There Hello There

Interesting mix, that is quite cute actually. :o Cat ears, squirrel tail, awesome :D

Fun with shapes Fun with shapes

This seems like it would make for a neat album cover. I do like the theme though, art should always be about having fun doing what you do when you make art through movies, games, music, images, comedy, etc etc. :)