CatGhost 1 Birthday CatGhost 1 Birthday

Interest premise to be a series on.. the Witch Trials and the games only get sadder and sadder in time. This first episode is a nice way to get people drawn in and confused at the same time. Why is Gideon going to Party Country, why do Elon and Naraah miss having bodies, and why is it only Gideon sees them?

The animation is nice and seems to compared by a lot of people to Charlie the Unicorn, albeit the animation itself seems to have a much darker sense of humor. The voicework is really well done, hope to see the rest of the episodes on Newgrounds someday. :) Have seen them all so far on Youtube along with the games, I imagine this series is going to get more interesting as it goes. :o

MOMOTARO ft Kenny MOMOTARO ft Kenny

Neat music video, smooth transitions, Kenny really is a neat panda. :P

Short - You Guessed It Short - You Guessed It

A free lifetime supply of soda? What a time to be alive! Good funny short piece. :P

D-Pression D-Pression

Good song, good game concept, having to watch your shadow and make sure it cannot follow can be difficult at times. Art style is interesting.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Ooh, didn't expect to suddenly get a review from you here! That makes me very happy :)
I'd have to agree the visual design isn't the most professional xD
I'm glad you stilled enjoyed it though! Thanks a lot :D

[FishSyrup] hentai katsuragi (Senran Kagura) 1.02 [FishSyrup] hentai katsuragi (Senran Kagura) 1.02

It is not a bad idea but there is really nothing going on here at all or much gameplay to this. Could use more creativity and animations.

Anthophobia v1.50 Demo Anthophobia v1.50 Demo

Interesting game concept, not too bad.

Edd Eddie and Edward Feat Blackstreet Edd Eddie and Edward Feat Blackstreet

Super dope, lovely

4cat responds:

chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch

Familiar Streets Familiar Streets

Near the start, the melodic chimes kind of remind me of the song "Just the Two of Us." The main melody just feels like a nostalgia trip and reminds me of playing retro games once I discovered those. Genesis had so much good stuff, great tune. :)

Fizzy Fruit Fizzy Fruit

Super bubbly and uplifting, I love it! <3

8-bitheroes responds:

F E E L I N G B L U E F E E L I N G B L U E

Blue, so blue. It seems calming yet somehow like she is also sad about something and needs someone or a friend she can really open up to. :(

HlihorAlecsandra responds:

Heh. She's alright :)

Paper clothes with spots Paper clothes with spots

Looks nice and simple. It took me a moment to see the color of her eyes due to how light the shades of blue are, aside from erasing the bit of faint ear leftover on the right ear and maybe making the eye color a bit easier to see, looks nice.

HlihorAlecsandra responds:

Yeah, I've forgot that line. And yes! Her eyes are light blue :)

Inktober - Aisaka Taiga - Remake Inktober - Aisaka Taiga - Remake

Your art has improved so much over time. Toradora was a really good anime that made me cry ;-;

NSMP responds: