Regret Cat: Coffee Regret Cat: Coffee

Glad I stopped drinking coffee in the afternoon years ago, related to that cat at the time when I did drink coffee late in the day. The gravely voice makes me think this could fit into a drama or mystery animation. Seems interesting, new follower. :)

I want to assume this is more of a "all just a nightmare" type thing for Deimos; although those chains from nowhere seem to be showing up more often... wonder if Tricky might have something to do with it.

Pokemon Blue - Intro Remake Pokemon Blue - Intro Remake

Pretty decent actually, would have been nice if you did a background for the battle (unlike the original) but otherwise, not bad.

Twenty Forty Ecchi Twenty Forty Ecchi

The game is ok but as another reviewer pointed out, tends to get more difficult as all the blocks move together at once rather than one or two of them for whatever reason. Another reason I only voted 5/10 is due to the low quality of the images. Should be possible to save the images in smaller frames without losing much quality to them.

I did recognize Blanc / White Heart, Nepgear / Purple Sister, and Plutia / Iris Heart but not the rest. I want to assume one or two of them were Nekopara characters though. Which brings me to my next point, citing where you got the images of the faces from would be nice in the future. I do not think too many people would be bothered but I just get a bit sad when the original artists do not get credited for their artwork. :(

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

Oldschool and challenging platform game that gets more crafty as time goes on. The butterflies though...

Graphics make me feel like I really am playing on my old GameBoy Color from years ago, nostalgic trip of joy of discovering those handheld video games..

The soundtrack is relaxing and helps make the game not feel like it is not as difficult. Would not have minded seeing more games like this. :)

Crossdressing Lizard Unleashed Crossdressing Lizard Unleashed

Somewhat basic but falls into just waiting it for the door to appear and giving yourself enough time to reach the door in time. The graphics are retro and it kind of makes me think of Atari video games.

Firewall Firewall

Hot damn is this fucking nice <3 Perfect for a fast paced gaming experience or intense boss battle against someone trying to throw things into action faster than you can counter. Love this song, downloaded and followed, look forward to more awesome shit like this!! <3

Reality Check Through The Skull Reality Check Through The Skull

Could have sworn you had uploaded this once before at one point. O.o Did something happen?

Either way, nice to see you brought this track back, fast paced, hyped as fuck track that could fit for quite a few boss battles. Would not mind hearing you remix and combine Dummy and Spider Dance together honestly, would be quite neat. c:

WASTED! - Desu Ne! ( MaiGeims Remix ) WASTED! - Desu Ne! ( MaiGeims Remix )

Delightful samples, sick beat, dandy drop. Good tune for gaming to :D

lopunny lopunny

Lopunny looks fit and ready to fight for something, awesome. :D

Bort and Dia! :D

Really hope this gets a second season, they look badass yet calm here. :3

K3MaMi responds:

thanks mate! and i hope so too!

Patreon Request: Bii Patreon Request: Bii

That's quite a cute bee girl, would not mind seeing more monster ladies of the bee variety.